With the recent news that Rampage, Coachella & Jungle Dam have been postponed due to the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) outbreak, we have received a few emails asking if Innovation In The Sun will still be going ahead!

Our holiday event is still 3 months away, plenty of time for health officials to get this scare under control. As such at this time we have no plans to cancel or postpone. We are still pushing ahead for a summer of fun & bass ☀️

We are keeping an eye on World Health Organisation & Government guidelines to see how this unprecedented situation develops. As you can appreciate, we are no more informed than you are. Information seems to be changing on a daily basis. As of today (14/03/2020) clubs and bars in Spain have closed for 2 weeks, also certain airlines have cancelled flights for a fortnight to contain the spread of the virus. Spanish authorities will reassess the situation after that period. We will be more informed at that time.

Tickets for all our events are still on sale.

For now we’d advise following the public health information that is out there to help protect those more vulnerable than yourself https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

We’d also recommend, as you should always have when planning on travelling abroad, to have some travel insurance in place.


This page will be updated as & when we have more info.

UPDATED 17/03/2020