Our 5 Compulsory D&B Podcasts
A couple of weeks ago the staff at Inno HQ listed their favourite drum and bass radio shows, this week is the time for their top podcast choices. In this day and age, self published podcasts are just as important as shows broadcast on established radio stations. Podcasting is most definitely the future of radio and these guys are the leaders of the pack according to our eager eared employees (in no particular order)…
- Cyantific FM: Monthly bite sized mixes from one of the most in demand DJ’s about, usually featuring exclusive & forthcoming material from Cyantific’s studio. If you’ve not checked one of Cyantific’s podcast before then now is the time to become initiated, you won’t regret it.
- V Recordings: Bryan Gee rolls things out in his own way, featuring all the newest, most upfront cuts in his record bag. Bryan is a connoisseur of fine beats & bassline, this podcast reflects that.
- Hospital Records: This is the daddy of D&B podcasts, with well over 300 episodes under under it’s belt. London Elektricity hosts in his own quirky manner, with regular news & guests from the Hospital Records roster of artists.
- DBHQ: MC J Swif delivers quality content, including news, features, reviews, and interviews all relating to drum and bass culture.
- Noisia Radio: The Dutch production extraordinaires host their weekly Noisia Radio podcast. If you love the more techy side of D&B then this is for you, featuring insights on the music that Noisia are feeling and releasing
Is there a drum and bass podcast you listen to regularly that we didn’t include in our list? Let us know on Twitter @InnovationDnB.